To import properties into your WordPress real estate website you need WP All Import plugin installed and activated and the csv file with all your properties data.
1. Prepare the CSV file with properties data. You can export it first via WP ALL Export plugin to get a sample file that you can edit afterward.
2. Open the sample file and fill it in with your properties data.
3. Go to WP ALL Import - > Import and Upload your CSV file:
4. Then proceed further and preview your properties data:
Continue to the further Step.
5. Drag and drop fields from the right to the left of the page:
6. To import images, you need to upgrade to WP ALL Import paid version.
7. Add taxonomies and custom fields that must be imported as well:
Continue, confirm and run import.