Posted by admin
February 20, 2021
1. Go to Saved Templates and create a new template for Estatik Single Property page.
2. Choose "Page" in Template type drop-down and add title to your template.
3. Add Shortcode [es_single] into it using a shortcode widget and insert any other widgets you want to be displayed on single property pages. Press Apply and Publish.
4. Open every property to edit it and click "Edit with Elementor".
5. Insert your new template into the page. You can find your template in "My templates" section.
6. Click "Save" to save your changes.
7. Click "Publish".
That’s all! Single property page is built with your custom template now.
NOTE: New template should be chosen manually for each listing.