Posted by admin
June 10, 2021
Here is a step-by-step guide how you can setup login via Facebook in Estatik plugin.
1. If you don't have a developer account, create it first. You can easily do that here >> https://developers.facebook.com/
2. Create an App there:
2. After you created an app, you need to add Valid OAuth Redirect URIs in Facebook Login Settings in the format like:
e.g. https://demo.estatik.net/ and https://demo.estatik.net/?auth_network=facebook
3. Required App ID and App Secret can be found in basic settings of your app:
4. Copy them and add to Estatik plugin settings -> Account:
5. If you've done everything properly, you'll see a form like below that will allow you to login via your social accounts.