We regularly receive questions like below from those who are going to become our customers and those who have already purchased the plugin and use it. We hope that Estatik Premium developed and designed for MLS/IDX integration for WordPress real estate website will become more clear after you read the information below. And to buy or not to buy will be not a question for you anymore.
1. $389 is it a one-time payment? What does this payment include?
$389 is one-time payment for the plugin and free updates and support for 1 year. Once the first year has passed, you still can use the plugin but do not longer receive free updates and support until you prolong your subscription. The renewal price is $299.
2. Are you my MLS vendor? Do you provide me with RETS access and is it included in $389?
Estatik is not a vendor and we do not provide customers with RETS. That is why we write on our website that you should buy Estatik Premium plugin only after you have RETS credentials. Usually it takes some time to obtain credentials. MLS also may charge for it.
3. Does your plugin covers TREB, FlexMLS... any other MLS provider?
Estatik Premium covers any MLS provider which offers organic integration via RETS and grants RETS credentials for thisb purpose. It works via RETS connector which is a standard technology in any of these MLS.
4. What means free Theme Setup in this package?
We offer Theme Trendy and Theme Native – one of them you can choose within Premium Package and we will setup and configure it so it will look like its demo site >> trendy.estatik.net / native.estatik.net.
Free Theme Setup doesn't include Estatik Premium version configuration. We offer documentation for that and also additional service for this. You can find details here.
5. I installed and activate it ok, but when I'm trying import manually via Manual Import – I get no listings.
Please make sure that you configured major fields (Property MLS ID) correctly. Check out our Documentation or please send your admin access via contact us page and we will check that. Also the issue may appear if you didn't select listings manually which Manual import requires.
6. I have error – Error 401, not authorized usage..
Please check if you entered your RETS credentials properly. 401 error means incorrect login/password.
7. Can I connect to multiple MLS providers via your plugin?
Yes, you can enter and use several RETS profiles and enter credentials for each of them. But in this case you will need to make all configuration separately for every profile.
8. What is RETS? How can I get RETS credentials?
To obtain RETS credentials, you need to contact your MLS provider and figure out if they offer this type of integration or not and what must be done to get it. Please check other details about MLS integration service.
9. Do you have white label option?
Yes, this feature is already included in future updates list. If you would like us to add this immediately, please contact us and we will help.
10. Do you have CRM option in your plugin or is it integrated with any CRM plugins?
No, and we do not offer integration with any of these plugins. Estatik has agents (users who registered to become agents and can submit listings via frontend) and Admin.
11. If we purchase the premium, we would be able to have a search section on our website, where someone could put in a city, state, price range, etc and see real estate search results based on MLS data?
Yes, you will be able to make search listings that were imported from your MLS provider using Estatik Search widget.
12. I find it challenging to pay $389 to be not sure that it will work. Do you offer any trial or refunds?
We can offer returns only in case if you are not able to connect to your MLS server and we are not able to figure it out. You are required to contact support and describe the issues you experience before demanding refund. Only in case if our team is not possible to solve the issues or get it work as it is presented in our documentation and demo, we may provide you with refund.
“I thought it comes with RETS credentials already”
“I thought you are a Vendor and will give me credentilas”
“I changed my mind and switched to another plugin”
“Sorry but it works in other way than I thought”
“Sorry but my client cancelled the project”
“It shows some errors, please return my money back” , etc..
We do not offer returns for reasons like above.
We also do not offer trials.
13. Can I use it on several websites and with different RETS credentials?
Yes, you can, there are no limitations for it.
14. How does synchronizer works? Can I update all listings every night?
It depends on how many listings you have. If you have thousands of listings and your server allows to update 5 listings per request (each 2 mins), it means that every hour you will get updated 150 listings or 1800 per day.
15. How many listings can Estatik Premium import and update?
There are no limitations in the quantity of listings in the plugin but WordPress itself can handle smoothly upto 5 000 - 10 000 listings. If there are more listings the website can become slower or show errors.
16. Is $389 the only fee I need to pay? Are there any additional or hidden costs?
No, there are no hidden payments. We can offer your Setup Service only if you want our help in fields configuration and import setup. But it is optional and not a must. We can also customization service if you would like to add some new features which are not available in the plugin.
Please note that MLS provider can charge for RETS access or there can be other payments on MLS side, but Estatik is not responsible for it.
17. What is included in annual support that I get when purchase Estatik Premium version?
Estatik Support includes Mon-Fri email and chat support. In some case we also provide support via skype.
We do not provide support via phone.
What we do:
* help to figure out any issues with incorrect configuration of the Estatik plugin
* help to figure out conflicts with non-Estatik themes (but not obliged to do that)
* provide you with documentation and video tutorials
* advice as for the server requirements and issues connected with it.
What we do not:
* we do not contact MLS directly to figure out your questions regarding RETS credentials or any others.
* we do not contact your hosting provider directly. We can tell you what you should ask about or request from hosting tech support.
* we do not setup cron on your server until you ordered paid setup service. You do it yourself using our documentation.
Please do not hestitate to contact us via our Contact us page or via chat if it is online and ask any pre-sale or after-sale questions you have. Our knowledgable support team will reply and clarify all your questions.