Thank you for choosing Estatik. To make you enjoy our products in full we have prepared this detailed step-by-step documentation. It will teach you how to set up, configure, manage and update Estatik Pro and Simple versions.
Before installing the plugin and its widgets, make sure that you have everything prepared for that:
- file with plugin downloaded from estatik.net
- WordPress of version 4.0 or higher
- activated Estatik themes or any other WordPress theme
- proper hosting settings, i.e.:
Also Estatik works smoothly with:
- Linux Host
- Apache Server 2.x.x or higher
- PHP 5.4.x or higher
- MySQL 5.x.x or higher
- WordPress 3.0.1 or higher
- CURL Library
- Allow_url_fopen set to ON in php.ini
- cPanel (recommended but not necessary)
- GD Library
To install the plugin properly, please follow the steps below:
Log in to your WordPress admin panel (sample.com/wp-admin).
Go to Plugins > Add new
Click Upload button
Click Browse button and select the file with plugin downloaded from
Click on Install now button and wait.
You will see the message that plugin was installed successfuly if installation was done properly.
Activate the plugin right away to start working with it immediately.
Check the screenshots below and detailed explanation under them.
- 1. White label - You can remove Estatik logo and link Powered by www.estatik.net which is published in the bottom of Estatik pages by default.
- 2. Powered by - switches off Powered by link on frontend.
- 3. Listings settings - select number of listings per page, change property slug URI, change default property name and define the way of publishing.
- 4. Show price - hide the price if necessary.
- 5. Disable Featured image - will remove featured image to avoid duplicating property main images.
- 6. Title/Address and Show/hide address field - you can select to show in the title of single property pageits address or title. Second option allows you to hide address at all if necessary
- 7. Enable Buyers - will activate Buyers registration and profiles when enabled.
- 8. Hide property top bar - need to remove the fixed tabs above the property image? Switch it on.
- 9. Enable Wishlists - adds heart icons on property boxes and Saved homes to Buyer's profiles.
- 10. Disable meta:og tags - disables meta tags
- 11. Labels settings - Do not need labels, switch them off.
- 12. Date added & Date format - Removes Date added field from single property page. Select appropriate date format
- 13. Theme Style - depending on your theme colors, select the best color style here.
14. GDPR compliance settings. Create pages and then assign them via drop-downs.
15. Show/hide Contact Agent tab - want to hide Agent tab, select No.
16. Login & register pages. If you didn't create it via demo setup, you can do that manually using Estatik Shortcodes.
17. Agent's listings page - is required to see all listings of specific agent. You can create it manually using shortcode [es_listing_agent name="agent username"] and select it in a drop-down.
18. Search results page - supposed to be created automatically during demo setup. If it is not, please create the page with shortcode [es_search] and select it here.
19. Google API keys - required for proper work of Google Maps and Request info form.
20. Admin & PDF logo image settings - once uploaded and saved, logo image will be displayed in PDF as well as admin login page.
This is how your General Settings of the plugin can be configured. Feel free to contact us if something still remains not clear.
Layouts tab is created for playing with the plugin look and choosing the best layout of single property page and all listings page.
With Estatik PRO and Simple plugin you can select different currency and price format.
In case if you need some currency which is not among default currencies in Estatik plugin, please, go to Estatik>>Data Manager>>Currencies and add a new one:
Sharing tab allows you to switch off/on them on frontend on single property page.
If you have activated PDF, you will see additional settings for it:
Please note that if you have activated Photo Gallery and thumb images are not displayed properly, you need to regenerate them. We recommend to use
the plugin Regenerate Thumbnails which is free and available at wordpress.org directory.
Main color is the color of Search and Details buttons
Secondary color - for widget background and other grey elements
Reset button color is the color of Reset button in Search widget
Frame color is the color of the listing box frame, that appears when hovering
Don't forget to click Save button.
When adding new listing, you will be asked to add Google Map API key first. To add it, go to General Settings of the plugin and fill in the field Google Map API key.
To get API key, please follow these instructions. Feel free to ask for help if you didn't success in it.
Please also note that to make the map work properly, you need to activate the following Google Maps APIs:
* Geocoding API
* Geolocation API
* Places API
* Maps Static API (required for PDF flyer)
To do it, please do the following:
1. Visit the APIs Console at https://code.google.com/apis/console and log in with your Google Account.
2. Select your project (your website) where Estatik is installed.
3. Go to Library APIs >> Maps.
4. Activate every API above one by one.
Recaptcha helps to protect your website from spam and abuse. To add it go to General Settings of Estatik plugin and fill in the fields Google Recaptcha SiteKey and Google Recaptcha SecretKey.
Before creating your property listings, we advise you to configure data manager according to your requirements.
Data manager is a list of customizable values and features that you choose when adding your property listing. Property category, status, type, features, labels settings should be set up and checked in this part of the plugin.
To open Data Manager, go to Estatik >> Data Manager, and check the tabs one by one. To add new fields, just enter information in the fields and click Add new field.
To delete the field, just click check mark of the field selected and it will be deleted.
This is the must-have field type to show if a listing is available or not, and when it can be reserved. If you want to include the field with Date into Search, make sure you set to Yes the fields Show search range and Search support.
Calendar popup will let you select the date in Add new property section.
Do not miss out to add the new field into Search widget:
If you did everything correct, you will see the new field in your Search widget in the frontend:
If you have a set of options or values for one field, this type is exactly what you must use. Choose Select type and enter values one by one:
Adding your property you will be offered to select one of the available options via drop-down field:
Estatik Fields Builder has also option to add fields for contact information, i.e. telephone, email, website fields. You can also assign them to any sections of the plugin.
1. Field name - your field label.
2. Type - select type of the field. If you need email type, click on Email in a drop-down list.
3. Page section/Admin tab - place your new custom field to appropriate section.
4. Mandatory - if you enable this option, the new custom field will be a required one.
5. Search support - activate it if you need to include this field to search tool.
6. CSV import - activate if the field must be included in CSV import template as well.
7. RETS support - do not touch it if you do not have Premium version installed!
8. Visible for - hide specific fields from specific users.
When you add file type field, it is offered to select Show as thumbnail or not. If you want to create floorplans like below, you need to set this field to Yes (i.e. Show as thumbnail).
If you miss this option and set it to No, the files will look like attachments files which is better solution for Documents.
All newly created fields will be available to use and upload in Add new property field.
Create a new number field, please follow the same steps as above and take into account new options which are explained below:
You can see Min and Max fields. This is a possible range for this field. The plugin will not allow you to add more than 10 if you use the configuration like on screenshot. Also you will see Step field - it is a number of units the field value can increase/decrease by.
The Search range option will allow you to add min - max fields in Search widget like for the Bedrooms/Bathrooms fields.
To add new text field, please enter field name, select Type: text, select page section from a drop-down list:
Then choose is this field is mandatory to fulfill or not mandatory and set to Yes the field Search support if you want to be searchable and visible by Estatik Search Widget.
If you did everything correctly you will see your new field in the right column in the Basic section:
and in Add new property:
In frontend it will be look like any other text field:
We recommend to add custom fields once you have already created custom sections. To add new fields, please go to Fields Builder >> Listing fields:
To create new custom sections and tabs, please go to your admin area >> Estatik plugin >> Fields Builder and press Listings Sections. Enter the name of your section. Check explanatory screenshots below.
Click Yes if you want it to be displayed as extra tab on frontend:
You can reorder sections, edit or remove them:
If you have error like below:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STATIC in /home/realdeal/public_html/betabmp/wp-content/plugins/estatik/classes/class-estatik-init.php on line 40
Please make sure that you have updated your php version. Plugin requires PHP 5.4.x or higher.
To include into CSV file your newly created fields from Fields Builder, please make sure that you enabled CSV Import support for this specific field. You can check it in Fields Builder section:
Then go to CSV import and Download Sample file. Add your new fields to the file like any other default fields (status, category, price, etc..)
Do not forget to add this field for import. Click and find it in Choose Import Fields drop-down list. Please check screenshot below:
Save in the same csv format and proceed with import like it is described below.
1.To import properties to your website, first please download sample of CSV file from Estatik plugin. To do this, go to Estatik >> CSV Import and press Download sample button.
2. Then open your CSV file with Excel and you will see how new properties should be added to the file.
To continue you can remove sample data and add your listings data in the same file.
How to include images into CSV file?
Images import is also possible as links to the files. You need to enter the links in the format e.g. https://estatik.net/document/csv-import/csv_import_1-3/ in the column of the CSV file - Image
3. Save the file with the same format - *csv and return to Estatik >> CSV Import and Upload your CSV file.
If you did everything correctly you will see bar like this:
New listings will be displayed in Status you selected in your Listings page:
To add map to the page with listings, you should create page with corresponding shortcode.
To configure the map, please go to Settings of the plugin -> Map and select required value in drop-down first:
Then you can select the option for category/type/status, etc. and set up icons like you like most:
Under map icons, you can configure width and height of the map as well as the number of listings.
In case if you did everything correct but nothing displays, please make sure that you have entered Google Map API key in Settings.
1. To create different pages, please enter shortcodes below into single page:
[es_my_listing] - a list of listings in a layout selected in the plugin settings (Settings >> Layouts)
[es_my_listing layout="list"] - list view
[es_my_listing layout="3_col"] - grid view
[es_my_listing layout="2_col"] - 2 columns view
[es_my_listing limit="3"] - shows 1,2,3...n listings without pagination
[es_single id='ID'] - single property page where ID is a listing ID
[es_my_listing sort="recent"] - displays recent listings first
[es_my_listing sort="featured"] - displays featured listings first
[es_my_listing sort="title"] - displays listings in alphabetic order
[es_my_listing prop_id="1,2,5,6...n"] - displays specific listings
[es_my_listing category="category name"] - displays listings of selected category
[es_my_listing status="status name"] - displays listings of selected status
[es_my_listing type="type name"] - displays listings of selected type
[es_my_listing rent_period="rent period 1"] - displays listings with specified rent period
[es_my_listing show_filter=1/0] - displays listings with (1) or without (0) sorting filter
[es_my_listing show_open_house ="2"] - shows only Open House listings (Premium version)
[es_my_listing posts_per_page="3"] - in case if you do not use it, number of listings is taken from Settings
[es_my_listing address="address"] - address query string. For example: New York, 5th Ave.
[es_my_listing strict_address="address string"] - used with address attribute. If set to true – need to use full address string. For example - Prairie Trail, Crystal Lake, IL 60014, USA
[es_my_listing feature="feature"] - comma separated listing features
[es_my_listing amenities="amenity"] - comma separated listing amenities
[es_my_listing city="ID"] - ID of the city. You can get it in Data manager of the plugin admin area
[es_city city="city name"] (PRO)
[es_my_listing state="ID"] - ID of the state. You can get it in Data manager page
[es_state state="state name"] (PRO)
[es_my_listing neighborhood="ID"] - ID of the neighborhood. You can get it in Data manager page
[es_my_listing country="5"] - ID of the country. You can get it in Data manager page
[es_country country="country name"] (PRO)
[es_my_listing price_min="minimum price"] - minimum price to search for properties
[es_my_listing price_min="maximum price"] - maximum price to search for properties
[es_my_listing rets_class ="cross_property"] - show by RETS class system name (not class label)
[es_my_listing rets_resource ="property"] - show by RETS resource system name (not resource label)
[es_search] – displays search results.
[es_search layout="2_col"] - list, 2_col, 3_col
[es_search posts_per_page="3"] - number of listings to show per page
[es_search sort="open"] - see es_my_listing shortcode.
[es_search show_filter="1"] - 1 to show or 0 to hide. Default is 1
[es_features feature="a,b,c,d"] (PRO)
[es_property_field] – displays specific property field value
[es_property_field name="field name"] - field machine name
2. Below are shortcodes for Map view (PRO):
[es_search_map] - show searched listings on the map.
[es_property_map type="your type"]
[es_property_map category="your category"]
[es_property_map status="your status"]
[es_property_map rent_period="your period"]
[es_property_map address="your address string"]
3. To create page with slideshow, please use the following shortcode (PRO):
[es_property_slideshow] - display listings carousel. Extends attributes from es_my_listing shortcode.
[es_property_slideshow show_arrows=1/0] - where 1 - to show arrows, 0 - hide them
[es_property_slideshow slider effect="vertical/horizontal"]
[es_property_slideshow layout="vertical | horizontal"] - vertical | horizontal
[es_property_slideshow margin="margin"] - space around carousel wrapper in px.
[es_property_slideshow slides_to_show="3" show_arrows=0 agent_in="689,685,931,934,935,937"] - where ""689,685..." are agents IDs, allows to show listings of specific agents
all other attributes from the list with [es_my_listing]
5. To create lists with different labels, please use the following shortcode plus any other attributes applicable to [es_my_listing]
6. Shortcodes for Agents and Subscriptions usage (PRO):
[es_agents] - all agents list
[es_listing_agent name="agent username"] - listings of specific agent
[es_my_listing agent_in="1,2,3,4,5"] - listings of several agents, where "agent_in" are agents' IDs
[es_agent_field] – display specific agent field value
[es_agent_field name="field name"] - field machine name
[es_subscription_table] - table with subscriptions
[es_register] - register form
[es_login] - display login form
[es_reset_pwd] - reset user password form
[es_prop_management] - frontend management
[es_profile] – displays user profile
[es_subscription_paypal_response_page] - displays PayPal Thank You message after PayPal checkout process
[es_subscription_table] – displays subscription plans with checkout process
8. To show listings filtered by a specific parameter, e.g. custom field created via Fields Builder, please use the shortcode:
[es_my_listing my_fb_field="value"] where "my_fb_field" - your custom field system name and "value" - its value.
For example, if you have a custom field Style (with machine name: style1507203039f59d617dfe49da - which you can find in Fields Builder), your shortcode should be:
[es_my_listing style1507203039f59d617dfe49da="new"], where "new" is one of Style field values.
To add new property, go to Estatik plugin >> Add new property.
Enter title of the listing and description. Then go to the bottom and check Basic info, Media and Address tabs:
Address tab will show the listing location in the frontend.
To upload images, first upload it to Media > Library and select them. Also, you can drag and drop images to change their order in frontend. The first image will be used as a listing box image.
To add video, please enter the code like displayed on screenshot. Video will be shown in Video tab.
Do not forget to Publish or Save draft before closing the page.
With Estatik plugin you can assign to separate menus properties of different categories, types, statuses, single properties, featured/latest/cheapest properties, all agents, agent profile, properties management panel.
Make sure that you have your screen options configured right - check mark Properties, Property categories, types, statuses.
To do it succesfully, please open Appearance >> Menus, choose menu which you want to configure and select from the left column page, property, category, type, or status you want to assign to menu item.
To add video to Estatik Pro, please open your wp-admin and go to Estatik >> Add new property >> Media.
There you should enter the embed code of your video which you can get on website from your video provider.
There are two options to register agents: they can register themselves right on your website and admin can register them via admin area of the website.
Option 1. Register on site
First, make sure that you created page with shortcodes [es_register], [es_prop_management], [es_login]. When opening page Register, i.e. [es_register] you will get the form that you or agent must fill in to complete registration.
Once you registered, email with Password generation link will be sent to your email box. When you click on it, you will be offered to generate the password like it is displayed below:
When your password is successfully created, now you can go to Login page and enter your credentials to log in.
Option 2. Add agents via admin area
Enter your website admin area and click on Add new agent.
if you can see the message llike below, it means you did everything correctly and you will receive email about new registration as well as agent will receive email with credentials.
You can see new agent in the list of your other agents:
If you have successfully registered, now you can log in and submit your listings.
You can test how it works on live site, using demo/demo here >>
Once you logged in, you can add your listings:
Add listing information and click Save button. Please note that such drop-down lists like Types, Categories, Status can not be edited via frontend, but Features and Amenities can be added like displayed below:
Or you can select the one from the list:
Via frontend management agents can also add address, upload images and add video. Agents can view their listings and edit them:
Show/Hide Contact Agent tab - choose Yes to show the tab on Single Property page.
Once you have installed and activated the plugin, you will see a tiny heart icon on every box.
Just press it and selected listing will be added to your favourite list. If you still can not figure out where your saved homes are stored, please check the following:
1. If you can see the page My Profile on your website. If not, please create the page with shortcode [es_profile] and assign it to your main or secondary menu of the website.
2. Go to My Profile page and check the tab Saved Homes. To delete listing from wishlist, click again on heart icon and it will disappear from the page:
There are simple steps you must follow to implement Save Search feature in Estatik plugin.
1. Add a check mark in the Estatik Search widget settings as displayed below:
2. Make sure you have created Search Results page with the shortcode [es_search].
3. Check if your Search Results page is assigned to the correct page in General Settings:
4. In case if you didn't use Demo Setup and the page My Profile wasn't created, please create it using the shortcode: [es_profile] and place it to the required menu.
5. If you did everything correctly, you will see Save Search button in the Search widget as well as Saved Searches tab in your profile.
You can customize your emails according to your website style and brand. If you want to add your logo image, please go to Settings >> Emails:
The color of the buttons in the email are picked up by your general settings of the plugin. Once you change the main color in Color options, it will be also changed everywhere:
Website registered users or agents can use Email alert feature in their Profile >> Saved Searches. This feature is available only in Estatik PRO and Premium packs.
You can enable daily or weekly or monthly emails. Once new listings matching user's saved searches will be published, user will receive emails from your website:
Labels feature is available only in Estatik PRO version. All labels which are created by default once you installed the pro version can be found in Estatik Data Manager.
Here you can add new ones, edit the existing ones (change its color), and remove them also:
To assign label to your listing, you need to set this Label to Yes option when adding property:
In result you will have listings with this label activated in frontend:
Together with Estatik Pro plugin Request form widget is installed as well. You can find it in Appearance >> Widgets in Available widgets area.
Drag and drop it to the required Sidebar and configure its settings: title, request message and receiver options.
Messages from Estatik Request form can be sent to Admin, Agent or Admin&Agent.
Admin email address set up is General Settings of website, and Agent's email is the onу used for Agent's registration.
Along with Request title and message you can also change the subject of email that will be received.
Slideshow widget is installed together with Estatik Pro plugin and can be found as well as Search in Appearance >> Widgets.
Please drag it to the Sidebar you want it to be displayed and configure options highlighted on a screenshot below:
Click Save to save your settings.
To activate it, you need to drag widget from Available widgets area to Sidebar you want it to be displayed. Just go to Appearance >> Widgets and have a look at a screenshot bellow:
To add searchable fields, please click on Add search field - Select field and on the field you want to add.
You can drag and drop the fields to change their order on frontend:
Show/hide settings will allow to enable widget on specific pages:
You can choose which page will be used for search results. By default it's automatically created WP Search Page.
But if this page needs to be customized, you can create a new page with the shortcode [es_search] and choose it as a Search page - and you will be able to add widgets, listings or any additional information you want.
Do not forget to Save settings and check your website frontend.
All search results can be shown on map.
You can place the search box either to the top of the page or to sidebar as widget.
If you want to display map and search tools on one page, you will need to place two shortcodes on the page: one is for search and another is for search results on map
1 Shortcode for search
It should include search form layout, required filters and Page ID of the page you place the shortcode to. Page ID can be taken from the page URL
2 Search results on map
Place the shortcode [es_search_map] on the page and you will get all your search results on map.
To add map where all search results will be displayed just one shortcode is needed - [es_search_map]
Estatik Search widget should be added in a usual way, with all the settings like Search Title, widget Layout and Search Fields. The page with map search should be checked as a page for widget to be shown and as a search page.
Click Save and use the search function with all results pointed at the map.
To activate and use Subscription features, please make sure that you have registered Advanced PayPal Payments account.
Please check screenshot below and its detailed explanation under it.
- 1. Enable Subscription. By default this option is set to No. That means that every User who registered as Agent is allowed to submit his listings right away. If you change it to YES, website will require Agent to choose and subscribe to one of Subscription Plans.
- 2. Subscription Expired Subject. Please write there Subject that is most appropriate for you.
3. Subscription Expired Message. Here you can see the default message about expiration of subscription plan. You can edit it according to your requirements.
4. PayPal Subscription Settings.
PayPal Mode - select Sandbox Test mode or Live mode.
To test it before launching, please log in here >> and create Test account. Then you need to click on Profile of your Business test account:
Popup window will show you required credentials in API Credentials tab for filling up fields in admin settings / Business credentials:
Thus you will have this information in your Subscription test mode settings:
Once you configured admin area, to test payment procedure, please enter Buyer credentials from your sandbox account when you will be redirected to PayPal page:
Make sure that you have activated Subscriptions in Settings:
When you activated Subscriptions, you can see Add new subscription option in Estatik plugin sections.
Click on Add new subscription and fill in the form that is opened.
Check below explanatory screenshot to fill in the fields correctly:
1. Property qty - Quantity of listings that this specific Plan allows to add.
2. Featured qty - The number of listings that can be marked with Featured label.
3. Period - The period of time after which this specific Subscription plan will expire and needed to be prolonged to be valid.
4. Currency - Currency for Subcriptions prices.
5. Price renewal - Sum of money that must be paid to renew Subscription plan.
6. Trial period - In case if Admin will decide to offer free trials, this is the field where you can select periods: Week, Month, Year.
Table with your subscription plans will appear on your website only after you create page with shortcode - [es_subscription_table].
Once you do it, you will get your plans available for agents.
Custom dynamic content can be added in Estatik html template. The plugin will automatically pick up required values (category, price, type, city, etc.) and display it on every single property page.
Go to Estatik >> Settings >> SEO and enable Auto Tags. This will enable Dynamic Content option:
Text in html template can be edited in a usual way. Please use a shortcode [es_property_field name="field_machine_name"] to add tags to the text. Field values for them are available in the Field Builder.
NOTE: Changes will affect only newly added listings. If there are already listings on the website, please, just resave them.
Auto tags option allows quickly and easily search for real estate by certain parameters.
Tags can be enabled in Estatik >> Settings >> SEO:
Tags can be added in plugin menu. Please go to Estatik >> Tags and add the name of the tag and its slug (added automatically if you do not specify a name).
Tags can be done clickable. If added clickable tags are found in properties description, the plugin will automatically generate these tags in your properties and will create /tag/ pages.
Estatik listings are standard WordPress posts and as any other WordPress posts they support Yaost plugin or others.
We would recommend to install and set up Yoast SEO plugin.
In all listings page you will be able to check readability and search optimization results.
If you are Admin of WordPress website built on Estatik, firstly please register on www.shelterzoom.com as Affiliate/Real Estate Professional and receive your login and password via email.
Now you are ShelterZoom affiliate and have your own dashboard, that you can enter using your credentials.
Please note that only Estatik PRO and Premium customers can use this feature.
Open your WordPress admin area, go to Estatik - Settings and make sure that you enabled ShelterZoom integration. Please enter the login details that you obtained in previous Step 1 in Settings like it is displayed below:
The field API Key will be generated automatically once you enter login and password. Additionally you can select the position of the icon and its size to adjust it better to your active theme.
Save settings once all the fields seem to be filled in.
Open frontend and check if you can see Offer Now yellow icon on the left or right side of the listing page:
If you setup everything correctly, once you click on it, you will see a chat popup window which offers buyers to submit an online offer.
There is a simple verification procedure for buyers. To submit an offer, they will be asked to verify their account via sms and install free mobile app for that.
Agents receive instant notifications via mobile and can chat, facilitate and track offers with buyers and sellers in real time via the same ShelterZoom app.
If you took all steps described above correctly, all newly added listings will be saved in ShelterZoom data base and you will see the Message below:
However, if you submit listing without address, you will receive error like: Estatik: Property isn't saved on ShelterZoom side. Error: Client error response [url] https://us-central1-shelterzoom.cloudfunctions.net/api/property [status code] 422 [reason phrase] Unprocessable Entity
Please make sure that:
1. You have added address to listing.
2. You resaved listings which were added before you activated ShelterZoom support. Such listings will be not found in ShelterZoom data base until you save them again.
If you have version 2.4.0 and older and need to update it to Estatik Simple or Pro ver. 3.0. Please follow the isntructions below.
1.Make sure that you have the latest backup of your website. Make it if you haven't.
2. Deactivate and Delete the plugin via Plugins section in your admin area. Make sure that the plugin is deleted. If not, you will receive message that the folder 'estatik' already exists.
3. Install the new 3.0 version of the plugin downloaded on this website and activate it.
4. Once you activated new version, you will see new Migartion tab in the plugin settings. Click on Migrate button.
5. Migration process may take some time. It depends on how many listings and images you have. Please be patient and do not worry if it takes more time than you expected. If you have more than 50 listings and each has images, it may take 20-30 mins.
6. If the migration was completed successfully, you will see the page with all your listings:
7. Once migrated all listings will have no address in frontend and the map will not work until you add Google Maps API key in your new version plugin Settings.
To update Simple version you can easily via Plugins section and clicking Update link.
Estatik 2.4.0 and earlier versions do not allow to update without saving custom change. It means that if you have custom changes and need to update to the version 3.0 or higher, you will have to repeat customization or do not update.
Customers who have ver. 3.0 have no such problem and all customizations will be saved after every update.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding it, please contact us and we will reply all of them.
To upgrade Simple to Pro version, please purchase Estatik Pro first, download it via email link and go to your wp-admin >> Estatik >> Estatik Pro.
There you will find Browse field and Upload button. Have a look at screenshot below:
You can be sure that all listings added before will be remained. All you need is to add extra information to pro tabs and fields.
Estatik PRO has PDF generation feature. To use it, make sure that you have it enabled in Settings >> Sharing:
PDF link can be seen on single property page:
When you click on it, you will get the flyer with basic details of your listing ready for printing. You can also check how it works on our demo site. Just select one of the listings you see and check its details.
Estatik allows to upload images from admin and frontend areas. Estatik 3.0 and higher let you upload images via WordPress Media Library where images are stored.
To upload photos, please go to Add new property and click Media tab in the bottom of the page.
You can change their order by drag-and-drop feature:
The same features are available for users from frontend management.